Please read this policy carefully to understand what cookies are, how we use them, and how you can manage them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used by website owners to make their websites work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, gaming-club.top) are called 'first-party cookies'. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called 'third-party cookies'. Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g., like advertising, interactive content, and analytics).
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for our website to function properly. They enable you to navigate our website and use its features.
- Preference cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your preferences and personalize your experience on our website.
- Statistic cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit most often. This data helps us understand how to improve the performance and relevance of our website.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies are used to track your browsing habits and deliver personalized advertisements that are relevant to you.
How can you manage cookies?
If you would like to manage or disable cookies, you can do so through your browser settings. Please note that if you disable or delete cookies, some parts of our website may not function properly.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac